English language courses in Australia are our specialty. Garry Littman, the founder and director of The Language House, is Australian. He is an experienced English language trainer and education consultant. He knows Australia like Tarzan knows the jungle. He has also worked as a journalist and editor in Australia also for World Radio Switzerland and is a regular contributor to Bilan magazine. He founded The Language House in 2003.
To get more information about courses, accommodation and prices, complete your training plan and we will contact you. You can also call us to discuss your plan and training objectives with one of our consultants. Our advice is free of charge.
Why learn English in Australia?
- The climate is fabulous and 90% of the population lives near the sea;
- The cost of living in Australia is considerably lower than many European countries;
- The quality of teaching is excellent and all our schools offer the Cambridge exams;
- The student visa and working holiday visas offer fabulous work opportunities;
- Our schools will help you find a job;
- You can work as a demi-pair/au-pair and study English at the same time;
- Excellent choice of programs: Cambridge exams, IELTS, Business English, TOEIC, TOEFL;
- Australians are generally pretty cool. They are open, friendly and love sport;
- It’s the perfect place to learn to surf;
- Australia is a very safe country;
- Life is more relaxed than in most European countries;
- The vast and beautiful landscapes of incredible variety and many areas are, to this day, still untouched;
- Lots of amazing animals are found in Australia, most of them still in their natural environment;
- You won’t be attacked by a snake, shark or crocodile. Not on your first day
We have a great choice of school locations (see map).
Do you want to be in a big city, or next to the beach surrounded by rainforest? Have a look at our guide.