Trebinshun House is far from the city crowds. It’s a training centre and 400-year-old historic mansion in the green countryside of the Brecon Beacon National Park in Wales.
Trebinshun House is the "Rolls Royce of English training" for professional people. Trebinshun House offer residential courses for motivated adults—business and professional people—who need to improve their English quickly and in a comfortable and stimulating environment.
Our professional clients adore the Trebinshun experience. It’s intensive English from morning to night.
Trebinshun House has a maximum capacity of just 12 clients. You are someone special. After a grueling day of negotiations in English, sit down with your colleagues to a three-course evening dinner with wine prepared by the in–house chef.
The course fees include tuition, accommodation in an en–suite bedroom, all meals, wine with dinner, laundry, a full social programme and use of sauna and small fitness room.
Courses run from Sunday evening to Friday lunchtime so the week is very intensive, but allows clients to get home on Friday for important personal and family time. For those staying for two weeks or more, this timetable gives time to relax; visit family, friends or places in the UK.
- Wales, north of Cardiff in the Brecon Beacon National Park
- In beautiful countryside
- Tranquility, peace, quiet and safety
- All accommodation is residential on site in or next to the manor house. Standard bedrooms are very comfortable with en–suite bath or shower and bedrooms are spacious with views over to the hills across the green valley.
- All meals, coffee and tea in the breaks and wine with dinner are included
- On–site chef with three course dinners with trainers and students every night
- Intensive Individual: 30 hours of one–to–one tuition
- Individual: 22.5 hours of one–to–one tuition + 7.5 hours self study
- Intensive Combination: 15 hours of one–to–one + 15 hours in a group of max 4 people
- Combination: 15 hours in the group + 7.5 hours one-to-one + 7 hours self study
- Max class size: 4 students
- Average class size: 2 students
- School capacity: 12 Students
- Average Age: 40
- Minimum Age: 21
- Group courses concentrate on business language for meetings, presentations and negotiations
- Lessons are 45 minutes
- 7 classrooms
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Pub visits
- Country walks
- Cinema, theatre or concerts
- Guest night with invited speaker
- Visits to Cardiff
- Visits to local attractions – whisky distillery, mining museum, Hay–on–Wye Books
The Language House likes
The Trebinshun House experience is rich, rewarding, challenging and comfortable. It’s fun too. Imagine learning English is an old English mansion (first built in 1588) that’s straight out of an Agatha Christie novel (without the murders). Be warned: It’s intensive. You will be speaking English with your trainers and colleagues from breakfast to bedtime.