Executive Training Institute (ETI Malta) is only training centre in Malta that specializes in professional language training. It has a purpose-built training centre which is walking distance of Spinola Bay.
The minimum age of students is 24. The average age is 41. ETI offers private and small group courses and also combination courses—a mix of small group and private training. It also offers teacher training courses.
The sandy beach of St George’s Bay is just down the road from ETI.
- City centre
- Close to St George’s bay and Spinola Bay, cafes, restaurant and yacht marina.
- Close to buses
- In-house residence or bed & breakfast
- Self-catering apartments
- Standard homestay half-board
- Executive homestay (with private bathroom) half board
- Hotel stays in all categories
- Fluent English Mini Group (minimum age 24)—15 or 25 hours per weeks
- Business Communication in a Mini Group (minimum age 24)—15 or 25 hours per weeks
- General English 30+—22.5 hours per week
- 1:1 Lessons private training
- Teacher training programmes
- Max class size: 6 in mini groups & 8 in general English 30+
- Average class size: 4 in mini group / 6 in general English 30+
- School capacity: 55
- Average Age: 41 years
- Minimum Age: 24 years
- Lessons: 1 lesson = 60 minutes
- 13 training rooms
- Self-access study centre
- Computers and free Wi-Fi
- Interactive whiteboards and new E-Boards in all training rooms
- Executive Centre and Executive Lounge
The Language House likes
The UK is the best choice for an intensive professional English course. But you won’t get the beaches and sunshine of Malta. If you need a little time to relax and unwind, a course at ETI is a great option. Malta is also an easy to organise destination. Most nationalities do not need a visa to study in Malta. We recommend you study outside of the busy summer period. It will be cheaper and you will get more personalised attention.