The Adelaide school began back in 1987 and has an excellent reputation for its teaching, Cambridge exams, teacher training and volunteer programmes as well as work experience and internship programmes. The Adelaide school is in a historic building in the city centre. The school is a Cambridge and TOEIC exam centre in Adelaide.
- City centre
- Close to shops, bars, restaurants and transport
- Apartments and studios
- General English
- English plus Business
- Cambridge exam PET, FCE, CAE and CPE
- Gap year programme
- IELTS exam preparation
- English for University
- English for Seniors
- English plus Tennis
- English plus job placement, work experience and internships
- Teacher Training
- Private tuition
- English in the Teacher’s preparation House
- General English: 30, 25, 20 or 17 hours per week
- Max class size: 16 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- School size: medium 150 - 200 students
- 16 classrooms
- Computer and wifi
- After school study club
- Demi-pair programme
- Job club
- Volunteer work
- Work experience
Adelaide is a city of festivals. There is always something going on. One thing you must do, is visit the Barossa Valley —the largest wine producing region in Australia. It’s just like being in Europe!
Kangaroo Island is also fabulous for its wild kangaroos and seals.
Other things to do:
- Weekend trips to the Flinders Ranges and visit the meteorite craters from 600 million years ago
- Visit Adelaide’s beachfront cafe districts
- Go camping in a national park or by the beach
- Join students for regular barbecues
- Stay at school for a film afternoon
- Play tennis, Australian Rules Football, beach volleyball or soccer
Club SACE also helps student book their holiday trips in Adelaide and South Australia.
The Language House likes
SACE schools offer students the possibility to study in two or three different destinations. You can combine the wild forest of Tasmania, the festivals of Adelaide and sailing in the tropical Whitsundays (Airlie Beach)—It’s all possible. Call The Language House and we will explain how it works.