Impact English College was established in Melbourne in 2008 and opened its second campus in Brisbane in 2015.
Melbourne Impact is one of the biggest and most successful schools in Australia with about 650 students and offers a wide range of English language programmes. The excellent Barista /Café English courses places many students in café work.
Melbourne Impact is a member our favourite language organisation - International Association of Language Centres (IALC).
The school has a strict English-Only policy.
Impact Melbourne is the city centre with easy access to public transport and all city facilities.
- General English
- Extreme English
- Barista/Café English
- Business English
- Cambridge Exam Preparation FCE and CAE
- Students residence
- Job club
- Workplace integration program: Barista Kickstart Program and Education Assistant Program
- Impactivites Mondays to Fridays: conversation / pronunciation / writing / Singlish / Exam skills / Job Club
- Explorer club on Wednesdays: Bowling, soccer in the park, barbecue, museums, pub, tennis open, Formula F1, night markets, weekend tours…
- Study help every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in the library.
- General English and other courses: 20 hours per week
- Max class size: 16 students
- Average class size: 13 students
- School size: 650 students
- 30 modern classrooms
- Latest computing resources and free Wifi throughout the campus
- Student lounge and kitchen with fridges and microwaves
- Café at Impact
- Optional free classes and activities
- English only policy and great nationality mix
- Great pathway program to leading institutions in Australia
The Language House likes
- Impact Melbourne offers each student a personalised counselling and study plan.
- The excellent Barista/Café English course provides students with the necessary skills to find a job.